Higher Search Engine Rankings
We have designed an SEO service that is both ethical and result-driven. We use the latest strategies, tools and trends to help your website rank higher in search engine results.
Quality Website Traffic
Millions of consumers use Google daily to search for the products and services they need. We use the right keywords to ensure that when searches are made for the products or services you offer, your website appears in the results.
We provide you with a report each month containing a detailed breakdown of your campaign’s performance in an easy to read format. Information on increased search engine positions, traffic sources, lead sources and much more is included as part of our standard reporting.
Business & Website Analysis
Strategy & Goal Development
Tools & Plugins Setup
Ongoing Optimisation & Review
This fee is for one website, if you have multiple websites please contact us for a custom quote.
- Initial SEO Audit
- Optimise your logo (name, alt text schema and size)
- Optimise the page titles of all website pages including the homepage
- Optimise the meta description tag of all website pages including the homepage
- Check how your website looks when you search for your brand name in Google (search result snippet) and optimise your site structure for sitelinks.
- Check and optimise the H1 tag for all websites pages including the homepage
- Check for proper usage of subheadings (needs to be in a hierarchical structure)
- Revise your internal linking strategy to ensure that they comply to best practices.
- Revise your external linking strategy and give credit to other high quality websites.
- Perform keyword research and enrich your content with long tail keywords and LSI keywords.
- Make sure that your target keyword is included in your opening paragraph
- Fixing soft error and indexing error
- Rich snippets optimisation
- Add text content to accompany non-text content
- Add long-form content
- Add content that satisfies the user intent
- Beautify your content (formatting and styling) and make it easy to read
- Optimise your images (file size, ALT text, caption below images)
- Create dedicated image sitemap and submit to Google
- Optimise your videos and other multimedia elements (with proper schemas)
- Create dedicated Video sitemap and submit to Google
- Optimise titles / description / content for your category pages
- Review ‘tag’ usage and noindex them if not needed
- Optimise candidate posts for Google’s featured snippets
- Build strategic links to each new content we create and Internally link them to top-tier pages you eventually want to rank higher.
- Using the rel=”noindex” directive
- Blocking access to folders/pages by disallowing crawlers via Robots.txt
- Nuking low quality and spam content (404)
Use of the rel=”canonical” tag
- Lock crawlers from accessing/indexing low-value-add URLs and poor-content pages on your site.
- 301 redirecting broken or outdated pages to topically relevant stronger pages of the site.